About the Firm
Experienced New York Personal Injury Lawyer Fights for Victims
Accomplished Long Island attorney handles accident litigation
New Yorkers are known for being on the move, so it can be devastating when an injury brings them to a halt. Sheps Law Group, P.C. in Huntington serves clients on Long Island and in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx and Westchester County who have suffered injuries caused by others’ negligence. We have taken responsible parties to task, helping clients win compensation for their pain and suffering, lost income, and medical expenses since 2000. If you were hit by a careless driver, harmed by a faulty product, hurt on a hazardous property or injured in another way, we urge you to contact us.
Dedicated Huntington attorney helps clients achieve satisfying results
We are committed to advocating for you for as long as it takes to achieve a fair outcome for your case. Attorney Robert Sheps is known as a:
- Skilled settlement negotiator — We won’t be intimidated by bullying lawyers who try to silence our clients or offer unfair settlements. When you hire us, you will have a skilled and strategic negotiator in your corner.
- Accomplished trial lawyer — In his more than two decades of legal experience, Robert Sheps has argued successfully before countless judges and juries and has an established track record of favorable decisions.
- Client-focused advocate — Our office will work to address all of your concerns and questions while developing a legal strategy tailored to the specifics of your case.
We take pride in helping our fellow New Yorkers, no matter the challenges they face.
Areas of Practice
Persistent lawyer represents clients hurt by the careless actions of others
Our firm focuses entirely on personal injury
actions. We fight on behalf of people involved in:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Following a serious auto accident, victims can be besieged by bills and suffer emotional trauma. We work to earn compensation for pedestrians hit by cars and for drivers injured in car crashes, trucking accidents, bicycle accidents and recreational boating accidents.
- Railroad accidents — We skillfully litigate cases for those injured in railroad accidents, including crashes involving bystanders being struck by trains.
- Premises liability — If you slip and fall or suffer another kind of injury caused by poorly maintained property, the property owner may be liable for your resulting expenses. We handle premises liability cases of all kinds.
- Products liability — When poorly made products hurt the people they are supposed to help, the manufacturer may be at fault. Our office can file your products liability lawsuit.
- Wrongful death — Our firm can file a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of the deceased if you lost a loved one because of someone else’s wrongdoing.
Our goal is to help our clients remedy the negative consequences of their accidents and move forward with their lives.
Contact our Huntington office to receive a free consultation on your personal injury case
Sheps Law Group, P.C. in Huntington, New York is committed to helping personal injury victims on Long Island and in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx and Westchester County. Please call our office at 516-986-1996 or contact us online
to make an appointment for your free initial consultation.